Communication is among the most effective tools needed for a business to succeed. Therefore, a company should incorporate professional language translation services to overcome a language barrier, misinterpretation, and misunderstandings.
In an organization, language barriers can make the decision-making process time-consuming and costly, necessitating the help of the best professional translation services.
Legal Translation Services
In the legal field, one should know everything happening and understand the language used in every document that needs their signature.
Legal translation is changing a legal document from one language to another.
The law language is complicated, and it takes time to understand all that jargon that lawyers use. Therefore, legal translation is used in international courts where parties involved speak different languages.
According to a study on errors in court, document preparation was responsible for 21% of all alleged legal errors.
The text is translated into the official language of the jurisdiction. Therefore, everyone taking part in the case should know what is going on in the courtroom.
There are different legal documents, such as:
- Court interpretation: The different languages in a country can cause one to get a certified interpreter to interpret what is being said for everyone in court to understand.
- Medical records: In some situations, medical records must be produced as evidence in a trial or court hearing; if the documents are in a language other than the one used in court, they must be translated so that everyone can understand them.
- Legal documents: Translating documents that affect a person’s legal rights, such as affidavits, wills, contracts, licenses, name change documents, mortgages, among others.
When getting into a contract with another company, both parties should be aware of the conditions of the contract.
Also, any legal document for a business should abide by international rules and regulations.
Medical Translation Services
Like legal language, medical jargon is complicated, and a simple misunderstanding can lead to complex health issues.
According to NCBI, 37% of physicians indicated patients hide medical information because they could not communicate well.
Documents that need translation services are:
- Patient records: When a patient’s information has a language that differs from the one the doctor understands, the document needs to be translated for the doctor to understand the patient’s medical history.
- Medical reports: If a patient has visited a hospital in a different country and the doctors cannot understand the language on the medical report, they can get professional language translation services.
- Pharmaceuticals: When drugs are shipped to another country and labels, and any other instructions are in a foreign language, a professional translator can be used to translate the labels.
- Medical devices: Most medical devices specifications and how to use them are written depending on the country’s language in which the manufacturers live.
Businesses can seek the services of professional translators to transfer the contents to a language they understand.
For organizations dealing with international clients, they can use it for translating business meetings.
Also, clients for medical devices need to understand machine specifications and how to use them.
If the machine specifications come in a different language that clients do not understand, they should seek professional business translation services.
Technical Translation Services
Technical translation involves transforming technical documents from one language into another.
A technical translation requires the translator to have extensive knowledge and expertise on the technical terms used.
Documents that need translations include:
- Installation and service manuals
- Patents FAQ’s
- Maintenance guide
- User Interface
- Safety data sheets
As part of the global marketplace, your business needs to connect with its customers and vendors effectively. When dealing with technical tech projects, documentation is the most crucial thing.
Marketing Translation Services
Marketing has become a vital element for the success of a business. If you have international clients, you need to have an exciting marketing strategy to reach them.
Digital marketing came to help promote a business even in global markets since it allows you to translate your business content for marketing into different languages.
Most international marketers do not have an effective multilingual marketing plan.
With the assistance of professional business translation services, you can transform your marketing document into any language you want.
Marketing documents that need translation include:
- Business plans
- Sales, advertising, and promotional materials
- Product descriptions
With a global market, you ensure that the services and products you offer are tailored to meet their needs based on their culture.
Localizing your content doesn’t mean just translating to another language. Instead, it means translating information to a specific language and adjusting it to suit the target audience based on region and culture.
When you have a new product or service, you will want your customer to feel they matter. Therefore, you can use professional business translation services to translate documents into other languages and localize them with the audience’s perspective in mind.
Research notes people prefer to use things that reflect their taste and culture even on international markets, hence the need for localization.
Here are documents that need localization:
- Business plans
- Product specifications
- Advertising and promotion materials
Businesses can use localization to tailor their contracts or any business document to reach out to other companies and offer them services or sell products.
At Etcetera Language Group Inc., we offer the best professional translation services both locally and internationally. Contact us today.